Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two Months Today

Today marks the 2 month anniversary of the birth of my gorgeous baby boy Ethan. I wish he was with us today. For the most part I have been in a pretty decent mood today. Listening to the radio on my way home from work did me in ... That damn Delilah anyways. I have to be honest, while the memories are as clear as if it was yesterday, it seems like much longer. I keep thinking it has been forever, and it really was not too long ago. Ofcourse there are days when I have to remind myself it has been 2 months, not just a few days. I am keeping myself busy planning our wedding. Shawn and I are getting married on Valentines Day. We plan to start trying to conceive again after that. I guess I don't have a ton to say today. I miss my son and I am looking forward to trying again. We feel like we are missing something in our lives and we know that what is missing is children to share our love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment